Refer customers to Veteran’s Roofing and earn rewards with our Referral Rewards Program!
- A referral is a homeowner who contracts with Veteran’s Roofing for a new or replacement roof of at least 1,500 square feet. Insurance claims are welcome.
- A referral becomes a qualified customer once their roof is built and they have signed their Certificate of Completion.
- You may not refer your own primary residence into the program. If we have replaced your primary residence roof, you may refer a second home, rental property, etc.
- Referrals must be made through the Submit Referral Form prior to the referred homeowner having had any initial contact with Veteran’s Roofing.
- The Trip for Two is a $3,000 Travel Voucher to the destination of your choice.
- A referral reward can not be used for cash value towards a VISA gift card or towards any outstanding balances with Veteran’s Roofing.
- There can be only 1 referrer per household submitting referrals into the Referral Rewards Program.
- The referrer is solely responsible for submitting their referrals into the Referral Rewards Program. Veteran’s Roofing representatives are not responsible for entering in this information into the program for the referrer.
SUMBIT YOUR INFO
Go to the Submit Referral Form prior to your referral having any contact with Veteran’s Roofing.
WE WILL REACH OUT TO THEM
A Veteran’s Roofing representative will contact your referral and make arrangements to inspect their roof. They are under no obligation and the inspection is free.
GET YOUR REWARD
Once their roof is built by Veteran’s Roofing and they have signed their Certificate of Completion then you will receive the reward for the level you have achieved.